Repeat Prescriptions are those drugs that appear on the list of medicines on the right hand side of your prescription. Repeat prescriptions can be ordered by ticking items required on this re-order form.
You can order your prescription in the following ways:
- In Person - hand in form to reception with items clearly marked.
- Post - send form to us enclosing a stamped addressed envelope for reply.
- Telephone - call our dedicated Repeat Prescription Line on 0131 336 0022 between 11:00 - 12:00 on any working day.
- Online - via the link at the top of this page
- Local Pharmacy - many local pharmacies offer a prescription ordering service for patients. Speak to your local pharmacy to see if they are able to order and collect your regular prescription for you.
Chemist Collection Service
A number of local chemists offer an ordering and/or collection service for the completed prescriptions. Please inform the local pharmacy and the surgery receptionist if you wish to use this.
Please do not use the online form if the medicine you require is not on your repeat prescription. Please contact reception to arrange a telephone appointment with a GP to request the item.