Public Holiday Closure
The practice will be closed on Monday 20th September and will re-open at 8am on Tuesday 21st September. If you require medical attention during this closure, please call NHS24 on 111. Always dial 999 in a life-threatening emergency.
Seasonal Flu Clinics
The seasonal flu programme will begin in September. You can find out if you're in a priority group for the vaccine on NHS Inform
We are waiting for more details on the vaccination programme from NHS Lothian but we do know that:
- You will be given your vaccine at a clinic set up to vaccinate large numbers of people quickly
- You will be given a pre-booked appointment or invited to arrange your own appointment
- All eligible 2-5 year olds will be sent an appointment by post
- All school children (primary and secondary) will be offered vaccination at school
- "At risk" children will be contacted by the Edinburgh Vaccination Team to arrange an appointment
As soon as we have more information, we will post it on the website and the NHS Inform website will be updated regularly. Please don't contact the practice as we have no more information to give at present.